Long Island Tailgate, Inc. has a no-refund policy with the exception of cancelled events, where Long Island Tailgate will refund your original purchase less the processing fees. We reserve the right to change or modify the current refund policy with no prior notice.
Long Island Tailgate, Inc. will not serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under 21 years of age.
These are the privacy practices for longislandtailgate.com, which solely applies to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- Personally identifiable information (PII) collected by the website, its intended use and with whom the information may be shared
- Available choices regarding the use of your PII data
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of your information
- Ways for you to correct information
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided:
- View data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Request we delete specific data that we may have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms & Conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the stated terms and conditions.
Client/You/Your: The person accessing this website and accepting the stated Terms & Conditions. Company/Ourselves/We/Our/Us: The entity that owns and is solely responsible for this website. Party/Parties/Us: Refers to either Client and/or Company. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she/they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Long Island Tailgate and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on longislandtailgate.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from longislandtailgate.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms & Conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
- Redistribute Long Island Tailgate content, unless the content is specifically made for redistribution.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when listing us in their directories may link to our website in the same manner as done with the websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union
- “Dot.com” community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of the link; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among these listed organization types and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the your site’s web address, a list of any web addresses from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the web addresses on our site to which you would like to link. Approved organizations may link to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the web address to which you are linking
- By use of any other description of our website or to the website material to which you are linking makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of Long Island Tailgate’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. While we attempt to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we warrant neither its completeness nor its accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring the website remains available nor that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liabilities for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liabilities for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
These Terms & Conditions were created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.